Monday, October 17, 2011

So here I am - Now what?

So here I am - I finally decided to join ranks and create a blog.  I have to admit, I held out for a long time.  I don't know what the deciding factor was, most likely a combination of several things, which are all rattling around in my head and still refusing to form one cohesive thought!

I am learning that trying to market yourself online can be a daunting task to say the least.  The pressure is intense - Do I blog?  Do I Facebook?  Do I website?  Do I point my website to my blog?  Do I try and sell on my website?  Do I put my Facebook link on my Etsy shop?  It's exhausting just thinking about all of this, let alone the creating, monitoring, adding and continuing to find time to do what I love best - which is melt glass!  

So here I am - blogging, website'ng, Facebooking, Etsying and all the other things a fledging, online artist should do to market their work!  Wish me luck!  Jere

3 comments:

  1. This is the first step to many blogs, Congrats! Just show them your love for your work, and have fun! And yes Tweet, I will follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dropping by to visit from an Etsy thread :)

    ReplyDelete